1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
- Personal Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, email address, phone number, birthday, Facebook usernames, use of information regarding your use of our Service, and browser and mobile phone information. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to set up a user account and profile.
- Personalization Information: We receive and use information that helps us to understand what types of promo and rewards you might like. This includes lifestyle information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of promo that interest you.
- Transaction Information: We collect and use information about how you interact with LoyaltiExpress, such as the promo you join, claim and redeem; other information about how you use our Service, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with LoyaltiExpress merchants.
2. How is My Information Collected?
- Personal Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. LoyaltiExpress may share your Personal Information only as described below. We ask you for Personal Information when you register the Service of LoyaltiExpress.
- We collect Transaction Information when you use our Service. For example, we may track the LoyaltiExpress promo you join, claim or redeem, and the feedback you submit to the promo. We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via email, social media interaction, or by other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
3. How do we use your information?
LoyaltiExpress uses your Personal Information for the following:
- To operate, and improve your experience with our Service.
- To provide you with promo that are relevant based on customer interest, history, and other characteristics to deliver a valuable experience.
- To perform analytics by tracking join, claim, redeem, and scan information.
- To provide customer support to you and our merchants.
- To communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about LoyaltiExpress and our merchants, such as LoyaltiExpress news, special promo, announcements, and marketing materials.
- To send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, service bulletins and support, marketing and administrative messages.
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- Merchants, but only to the extent you have claimed or redeemed a LoyaltiExpress promo provided by the merchant, or joined in a promo. We may also provide merchants with Personal Information about the individuals who have joined the merchants' LoyaltiExpress promo, to facilitate a direct relationship between merchants and customers and enable merchants to communicate electronically with customers.
- If you opt into the sharing features with your "friends" network on Facebook, your information is accessible as permitted with respect to such networks and your "friends" or others with access to such networks can see your redemptions on LoyaltiExpress promo, your first name and username, photo, hometown, a list of your friends. Individuals that are "friends" (Facebook) may use this information or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control or permission and without your knowledge or permission.
We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our merchants with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
4. How do we protect visitor information?
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
6. What If I Have Questions Or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Service, please send a detailed message to: email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
7. Your Consent